In my opinion the main reason why women are dying of heart disease more so then men is because:
1- More women today are on pHarma drugs validated to cause heart attacks than ever before.
2- and are consuming products loaded with Toxic chemical ingredients
3- By age 35 and older the body makes less and less Nitric Oxide the key signaling molecule that according to the 1998 three Nobel Prize winners can help to maintain cardiovascular health. Watch the video.
Here I have posted some of the most common pHarma drugs known to have side effect that have been validated to cause cardiovascular health risk and death.
Fact: Heart disease has been the $1 killer for the last 100 years and in the last 20 years the death rate has increased tremendously.
Here is a partial list of pHarma drugs that have been validated to cause heart attacks, strokes and even death.
– NuvaRing – Numerous studies show NuvaRing, a form of birth control that uses “desogestrel,” a third-generation progestin, increases the risk of blood clots that lead to strokes and heart attacks.Parents turn down $100M settlementClick here
– Avandia – by GlaxoSmithKline, maker of the diabetes drug Avandia, knew the drug was linked to tens of thousands of heart attacks but went out of its way to hide this information from the public,
– Statin – Over 38 million people in the U.S. are currently taking statin drugs to lower high cholesterol levels. However, German scientists at the Martin Luther-University in Halle-Wittenberg have just published research in the Journal of Lipid Research that shows, for some people, taking statins actually increases the risk of having heart attacks.
– Vioxx has been proven to in increase heart attacks and strokes.
– Chantix – Smoking prevention pill was linked to an increased risk of a heart attack or other serious of heart diseases.
– Varenicline has been found to increase the risk for serious cardiovascular problems when used as an aid to quit smoking reports.
– Pergolide and cabergoline. Pergolide is marketed under the brand name of Permax Linked with Valvular Heart Disease. They have been implicated in the development of cardiac-valve regurgitation (leaky heart valves):
– Diet Sodas – New research confirms that diet soda can seriously increase your risk for heart attack and stroke.
– Bisphenol A overrides the natural heartbeat signal causing female heart cells to misfire, according to a recent study. Given how pervasive BPA is these days, this could mean heart problems, possibly even fatal ones, for millions of women. Bisphenol in clear plastic containers, in the epoxy lining of canned foods, in dental sealants, and even coating many store receipts. Studies in the past five years have shown that nearly everyone living in the industrial world encounters at least trace amounts of this compound.
– BPA – In new research, which will be published in the February 2012 issue of Endocrinology, now finds that even low concentrations of BPA can cause heart problems for women because of the way the compound mimics estrogen’s effect on the heart.
– Aspirin – Several studies had been conducted on daily aspirin use for over two decades. The studies had mixed results, mostly negative. Gastric hemorrhaging (stomach bleeding) and ulcer production affected close to one-third of the trial subjects. Fatal heart attacks were not reduced at all by taking low dose aspirin daily. Other side effects are manifesting. Those on daily aspirin regimens had a twofold increase in hemorrhagic brain strokes, which cripple and kill. In other more recent studies, kidney and liver problems appeared as a result of daily low dose aspirin. And now, another so-called side effect from daily low dose aspirin has popped up: Blindness. The age group usually involved with daily aspirins for heart protection is in the same age group most vulnerable to Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
– Epogen – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned doctors not to excessively boost patients’ red blood cell counts with Epogen anti-anemia drugs. This came after the publication of a clinical trial earlier in the week that found exceeding the FDA’s dosing recommendations regarding anti-anemia drugs increased the chance of fatal heart attacks and strokes in patients. It’s known that the dialysis industry derives much of its revenue from administration of one of the anti-anemia drugs, Epogen — which is made by Amgen, a large drug design and manufacturing company.
– Bextra, has had incidence of heart attacks and strokes, What’s especially weighty about this particular revelation is that it comes from the American Heart Association, a disease-industry group that has traditionally acted in favor of pharmaceutical companies. Because of this, the AHA deserves credit for allowing this study to be published.
– Artificial sweetners like Aspartame, Splenda and Sweet&Low have been proven to cause a chemical reaction that can STOP the electrical signaling molecule communication to the heart causing the heart to STOP suddenly inducing a heart attack. Avoid eating or drinking all products with these artificial sweetners.
– High Fructose Corn Syrup – Consuming foods and beverages containing high fructose corn syrup will develop the risk factors for cardiovascular disease and diabetes according to a recent study. The results of the new study, to be published in February 2012 in The Journal of Nutrition, provide strong scientific evidence of the negative health consequences of fructose on the human body.
– Heart Disease and Vaccine Connection – The body of children after having received vaccinations will struggle to adapt itself to the bacterial bombardment injected directly into their blood. A warning from the late Dr. Herbert Snow, of the Cancer Hospital in London, England blamed the increasing use of serums for the alarming increase of deaths from heart trouble among children. http://wp.me/p1Crrw-8q
Another study made by the Mayo Clinic some years ago revealed that certain varieties of germs pile up on the heart valves. In experimenting with guinea pigs, the clinic found colonies of injected germs collected on the valves of the heart.
So why is it that many of our pHarma durgs and food have these hidden TOXIC ingredients? Is it because the the powers that be are targetting women because they are the once with the power to reproduce? Is this another way for depopulation?
You are about to watch a video that in 1998 three Nobel Prize winners made a discovery called Nitric Oxide.
It is being recognized as a Miracle Signaling Molecule that can help to restore cardiovascular, heart disease, diabetes and more.
“The discovery of Nitric Oxide and its function is one of the most important in the history of cardiovascular medicine.”
—President of the American Heart Association, quoted in The New York Times
Things to do to stop, restore or regain your health from a heart Attack or stroke.
The good news is that a natural formula based on Nobel Prize winning science has been formulated to help your body make Nitric Oxide for your entire cardiovascular system.
Heart disease without blocked arteries happens more often in women. According to Gillinov and Nissen, 30% of women who undergo cardiac catheterization for chest pain or a heart attack have unblocked coronary arteries “that look normal.” Instead, their heart disease is thought to be caused by low blood flow to the heart — sometimes called syndrome X — which doctors have yet to fully understand, but think may be due to problems with smaller arteries in the heart. Advise Gillinov and Nissen, “This means that we need to think beyond the classic obstructing plaque when treating heart disease in women.”
To order Cardio For Life click on picture below or click here
Here is the huge list of awesome ingredients in Cardio For Life.
Here are a few testimonies:
Amputation – Charles L.
“I want to thank you for accepting the call that God has called you to. Well on November 3, 2010 I got a call from my sister who was at a wound center with my mother, she told me that the doctors wanted to amputate my mother’s leg. I just said oh well…but that following Monday 5:00 a.m., November 8, I was watching your DVD “Let’s Stop The #1 Killer Of Americans Today”, when I saw a leg in the video that looked like my mother’s leg, so, I stopped the DVD and went down stairs woke my mother up and I gave her two scoops of CardioForLife™ twice on Monday, Tuesday and once on Wednesday, November 10, 2010, then I went to work.
I got a call from my sister (who was at the wound center) around 10:00 a.m. telling me that the doctors Could NOT Stop my mother’s leg from bleeding. Needless to say, they stopped the surgery.
Today my mother’s leg is completely HEALED!! Now, I have my family and friends on it. Once again I want to thank you.”
Artery Bulge & Pain is Gone – Mary M.
“Here’s my testimony: I had a visible bulge, which others could see, on the left side of my neck that I was told was my carotid artery. There was a similar one on the inside of my left thigh (which I didn’t let anyone else see), which I’m told was the femoral artery. Both were rather painful too. After using the CardioForLife™ powder for a couple of months, I stopped noticing the pain, and looked to see that the bulges were also no longer visible. Thanks!”
Carotid Artery Blocked! – Rich R.
“Using CARDIO powder now for about a year at 2 scoops 3 times daily. My blocked artery in my neck was 90% blocked and is now normal. My cholesterol down from 5.4 LDL to 4.4 LDL…Canadian cholesterol numbers which I guess you know about are different. Thanks for your help,”
Maintaining good Blood Flow is the life line to a healthy heart.
– Recent studies have determined that higher potassium levels lower stroke risks. But this isn’t all what potassium is about. It’s not an often mentioned mineral. But potassium deficiencies can kill you. That’s why it’s important to ensure adequate potassium intake.
– There are a number of proven natural alternatives to reducing your risk of heart attack, but one of the most effective to do that, new research has shown, is through meditation. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, meditation through the continuous repetition of a mantra, can reduce high blood pressure, thickening of the arteries and cholesterol. Researchers say it can even help protect against diabetes.
– To reduce your risk of developing heart disease, suffering heart attack or stroke, get a total body burden test for heavy metals. A study reported in the medical journal Circulation found that adults with the very small level of lead toxicity of only 2 micrograms per deciliter or more, caused dramatic increases in heart attacks, strokes and death.
– Chelation Therapy is a safe and effective method for drawing toxins and metabolic wastes from the bloodstream. Chelating agents administered intravenously have been proven to increase blood flow and remove arterial plaque. Chelation therapy can help reverse arteriosclerosis, can prevent heart attacks and strokes, and is used as an alternative to bypass surgery and angioplasty.
– Omega-3 fish oils, which contain EPA and DHA, have also been shown to reduce risk of heart disease. So too has eating fish. If you’ve had a heart attack and start eating omega-3-rich fish three times a week, you could halve your risk of a further heart attack. Other trials giving people omega-3 fish oils have found that they do indeed confer protection from heart disease. Exactly how they work is still under investigation. omega-3 fats are anti inflammatory, and artery damage involves inflammation. Foods that are nutrient dense, high in fiber, low in sodium and low in saturated fat help avoid and reduce arterial plaque. Fiber helps block the intestinal absorption of cholesterol. It also makes you feel full longer which can result in less overall calorie consumption. Some examples of fiber-rich foods include whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
– Niacin raises HDL, which is known as “good cholesterol”. HDL cholesterol removes bad LDL cholesterol and arterial plaque. According to the FDA, “Niacin is the best agent known to raise blood levels of HDL, which helps remove cholesterol deposits from the artery walls.” Naturally the FDA removed this quote from their website.
– Vitamin C – is crucial in repair and healing of the endothelial layer of cells inside of coronary and carotid arteries. When this layer is not maintained properly by the body, it can become the site for lesions that begin the process of arteriosclerosis.
– Vitamin D3 – An increase in blood levels of vitamin D can significantly reduce a person’s risk of heart disease, according to a study conducted by researchers from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute in Salt Lake City and presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Cardiology in Atlanta.
– Coenzyme Q10 strengthens arteries and veins and cleans out accumulated plaque.
– Digestive enzymes – can help break down the food our body does not digest. When taken on an empty stomach, they enter the bloodstream intact. As they circulate, they remove toxins and break down the fats responsible for plaque formation. Digestive enzymes in supplements and raw foods help prevent heart disease.
– Serrapeptase – is a particularly potent digestive enzyme when it comes to dissolving arterial plaque. It has the unique ability to digest non-living tissue that is a by-product of the healing response without harming living tissue. Serrapeptase is used to dissolve non-living tissues to include: scar tissue, fibrosis, blood clots, cysts and arterial plaque.
– Some herbal remedies can also help fight plaque by improving circulation, reducing blood clots, lowering cholesterol and reducing stress. The herb hawthorn helps remove plaque blockages by widening blood vessels. Horsetail is rich in silica and can aid removal of plaque by strengthening artery walls.
My final words to help you regain or maintain your health. Every thing depends on Blood Flow. Blood Flow will determine if you will have a heart attack or stroke, leg amputations or not, blood clotting or not, Normal kidney function or not, Liver function or not. Cellular death occurs slowly due to lack of circulation.” On the other hand cellular health and longevity will increase when you maintain a strong blood flow taking the right supplement
– When NO is formed in nerve cells, it spreads rapidly in all directions, activating all cells in the vicinity. This can modulate many functions, from behavior to gastrointestinal motility.