Episode One began tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.
It’s called “The Black Death of the 21st Century”
It’s a dark title, but hope is on the way.
Sneak Peek Videos:
Go here to watch any of our Sneak Peek videos (Google Drive), you may have missed, and get excited about what you’re about to see in just a few hours!
“The Black Death of the 21st Century”
A Diabetes Story of Heartbreak and Hope
My Own Painful Struggle With Obesity (Kleenex Required)
The Scariest Thing About Diabetes?
Is Food More Addictive Than Cocaine?
A few things you can expect in tonight’s show…
- You’ll discover why this pandemic will strike our children so hard.
- You’ll meet some of the doctors and survivors who appear throughout the series.
- You’ll hear that skinny people can be at GREATER risk for diabetes.
- And why our overweight kids can be on the path to a life of heartbreak, if we don’t do something,
- You’ll hear how Jon’s journey started, and how burning his feet in a campfire almost had him give up… and why he didn’t.
Plus, you’ll meet:
- Deborah, whose mother and her 7 siblings all died of diabetes–but Deborah escaped that fate!
- Other inspiring “thrivers”
- And much more…
Be sure to tune in tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Meet the #1 killer in Mexico…
Did you know…
This just became the #3 killer in America and the #1 killer in Mexico?
Earlier this year one leading scientist from Oxford University even compared it to “the Black Death of the 21st Century.”
Its rise worldwide has reached pandemic proportions, and none of us are untouchable.
It’s based on the true story of one man’s journey to get to the truth about diabetes and it’s twin pandemic, obesity… before it’s too late.
He’s already had one diabetes heart attack, and he doesn’t know how long he has to live.
It’s 100% free for you to watch, and all you need to do is go here and register to watch for free.
If you or a loved one is overweight, we encourage you to watch this free series.
It could easily save your life”
We’ll see you there,
We’d love to have you join us as an affiliate for this diabetes event — delivering more information for the world to live healthier and happier lives…it’s what we all do!
Thank you in advance!